Monday, November 05, 2007

Chazon Ish, Emunah U’Bitachon

I will start to post pieces of Chazon Ish, Emunah U'Bitachon in order, as I have time. The Chazon Ish wrote in a poetic mix of Biblical, Mishnaic and modern Hebrew, as well as in Aramaic. This Sefer, although of great importance, is not studied as much as it would be, due to the difficulty in comprehending the Chazon Ish's intent. As the Sefer deals with fundamentals of Jewish thought and Torah behavior, I think that a translation will be useful.

Translation note: It is very difficult to translate this Sefer literally, so these pieces should be considered a loose (sometimes very loose) translation. I hope and pray that I don't misrepresent the Chazon Ish's message, and that this serve to inspire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home